Much better. #DIY #beforeandafter
This is Betaworks’ new Tardis! It travels through space and time but I guess you can also use it as a phone or photo booth. The Tardis also tweets. You can follow it on Twitter!
Our tardis is pretty cool.
DIY Free Andy Warhol Campbell Soup Inspired Labels. Download the six different colors at Katie Day Photography here.
Signs you need a job:
1) You are making your own soup labels.
I’m getting awesome feed back on the picture of my nails. Some people want to know how to do it. It’s ridiculously easy to do.
You will need:
-your nail polish color of choice
-base/top coat, of course
1) Paint your nails whatever color you want and use top coat. I like to use a bright color OR something more neutral like grey or a muted pink like the one above.
2) Make sure your nails are COMPLETELY dry. I’m really bad at doing this so I usually paint my nails the night before so that when I’m ready to use the newsprint, I KNOW they’re dry. I’m very impatient.
3) Pour the rubbing alcohol in a small container. I usually just use the cap to the alcohol bottle. Rip up your newspaper so that you have a piece for each nail.
4) Dip your nail in the rubbing alcohol and press the piece of newspaper on your nail. Make sure you’re applying even pressure and hold it down for about 20 seconds.
5) Slowly peel away the news paper and the ink should have transferred from the paper to your nail.
6) Repeat for each nail and make sure to put another layer of top coat over the ink when you’re done. This makes it darker and protects it from chips.
stupidDYIprojects.tumblr.com will probably be my next blog.