Ciaté has come up with a new formula that turns each of your nails into a mini chalkboard primed for decorating. The set comes with chalkboard nail polish and chalk pens. Apply two coats of the polish, draw designs with the pens, and seal it with a top coat.
The set is $25 and you can buy it at Sephora.
Essie opened a salon in NYC. My wallet is screaming.
Polka dot nails and “fun” shorts for fun times.
[NYC] Come Get Tite! Nail Tite Launch + Pop Shop In Tribeca 5/23
Launching our Nail Tone™ + Brand New Nail Tite Gear Shop after months in the lab!
Complimentary Manicures From 1PM-6PM, Schedule Yours Here » http://bit.ly/IP7rza
We’re excited to have you here with us, and we’ll see you soon in Tribeca!
I just made my appointment for 5/23. Nail Tite is awesome!
Free People makes nail wraps now and they’re only $8.
Lindsay Lohan always looks sticky.
I’m getting awesome feed back on the picture of my nails. Some people want to know how to do it. It’s ridiculously easy to do.
You will need:
-your nail polish color of choice
-base/top coat, of course
1) Paint your nails whatever color you want and use top coat. I like to use a bright color OR something more neutral like grey or a muted pink like the one above.
2) Make sure your nails are COMPLETELY dry. I’m really bad at doing this so I usually paint my nails the night before so that when I’m ready to use the newsprint, I KNOW they’re dry. I’m very impatient.
3) Pour the rubbing alcohol in a small container. I usually just use the cap to the alcohol bottle. Rip up your newspaper so that you have a piece for each nail.
4) Dip your nail in the rubbing alcohol and press the piece of newspaper on your nail. Make sure you’re applying even pressure and hold it down for about 20 seconds.
5) Slowly peel away the news paper and the ink should have transferred from the paper to your nail.
6) Repeat for each nail and make sure to put another layer of top coat over the ink when you’re done. This makes it darker and protects it from chips.